SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Title: Social Media Policy (Members)
Date: 7th November 2018
Social networking and video sharing websites
When logging on to and using social networking/video sharing
websites at any time, members must not:
- conduct themselves in a way that is detrimental to the Club or brings the Club into disrepute.
- allow their interaction on these websites or blogs to damage relationships between employees and fellow members of the Club.
- make any derogatory, offensive, discriminatory or defamatory comments about the Club, its employees, contractors, suppliers, customers or fellow members.
- make any comments about the Club’s employees that could constitute unlawful discrimination, harassment or bullying contrary to the Equality Act 2010.
- disclose any trade secrets or confidential or sensitive information belonging to the Club, its employees, contractors, suppliers, customers or members or any information which could be used by one or more of the Club’s competitors, for example information about the Club’s work, its products and services, technical developments and staff morale.
- breach copyright or any other proprietary interest belonging to the Club including the Club Logo.
Members who are discovered contravening these rules, may face disciplinary action under the Club’s disciplinary procedure.